Friday, August 20, 2010

Darn!

Darn--I tried to do a really neat post on my favorite pictures from summer; but blogger is being stubborn today.  So, here are random shots of some of our doings.  These are just random--ones I could get to load.  But, Oh Well--I tried!
Random pictures from summer.  Don't they look like they could be sisters?  Krissy and Kim at a baby shower.




Kresimir turned 4 with a Scooby Doo Cake and lots of friends
Kresimir and Beckham enjoyed eating at the Rain Forest Restaurant in Las Vegas!
Ella, Mary, Cynjyn and Kres loved posing at the family reunion!Kim was pretty in purple for our trip to the Rain Forest Cafe
Here's those crawdads Taz and Cynj caught.  Taz was crawdad king at the family reunion and cooked and served about 2 dozen to attendees!Beckham enjoyed the little cars at Kres' birthday party.  Cutie!

This is a wild blog!  Blogger never cooperates with me; but, hopefully, you can figure this one out!

2 comments:

garrynkim said...

Randomness is wonderful, it sums up life!

Krissy T. said...

I often have trouble getting my blog to cooperate too. Looks like you had a fun time in Vegas and at the reunion. Sorry I missed it!