Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crater Lake

Of course, the mountain in the lake is always the focus of attention, and a picture can't capture its beauty!
It was cold--40 degrees! and in August! The lake is such a pretty blue color. (actually, the lake isn't blue, it's clear, but the reflection is blue because the atmosphere filters out all the other colors! : )
Beautiful girl in a beautiful picture!
This scene speaks for itself!

When we were in Roseburg, we took Trampis and Ella to see Crater Lake. Now matter how many times you go, it is always awesome! We all enjoyed the trip. (I'll have to remember the first picture I download becomes the last on the blog!)

3 comments:

garrynkim said...

Looks beautiful. Can you actually go down by the lake? I guess we'll have to plan on taking a visit to Roseburg and the surrounding areas sometime.

gwen said...

I would like to go there sometime! It looks like a fun, nice place. I don't know if I would want to swim there though if it is that cold!
Krissy

kc and k said...

GORGEOUS!!!