Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beautiful Memories

I am posting only a few pictures of Krissy's Boise reception, because she probably wants to do her own, but I couldn't resist these. Here is one of my 5 beautiful (or handsome as the case may be) children: l to r: Kim, Randy, Krissy, Rob and Ky (8 months pregnant!)
This is the only picture I had with Brian in it--I left those up to the professional photographer--Rob's family is with Kris and Brian--Rob, Jodi and Trey
Daddy and daughter!


Kris and her mom



My beautiful (or handsome) grandkids: back l to r: Talon, Trey, Tanner, Kresimir, Trampis
(front) Ella, Cynjyn and Taz. They are in front of the cake table




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photos mom! I was wondering if you would post anything about my wedding. Thank you again for everything you have done for Brian and I lately. We forever appreciate it!

Chris said...

What a beautiful couple and family! It was so good to see pictures. Wish we could have been there!

garrynkim said...

There were so many camera's going, no one knew exactly where to look.