Thursday, October 9, 2008

TOO GOOD TO PASS UP

Ky's little guy, Kresimir, loves the horses and intended to feed them all by himself!
Would you believe it? He really can play the organ!
Chilren learn by example--good thing to always remember!!
This is a feat very few people have accomplished! And, one of my favorite things to do!
I had to toss in a picture of Krissy and her beautiful flowers!
Now, remember, the last thing I am saying should have been the first!


I was getting ready to throw my old camera away, when it occurred to me to take the chip out. I took it to WM and had the pictures put on a CD, and this is some of what I found. . .

4 comments:

garrynkim said...

Cute pictures of cute people. You should have tried to get the skunk on there while you could!!

gwen said...

Bad news about the skunk--I viewed it when I took it, but when I went to put it on the CD, it was gone!

gwen said...

Wow, that is an old picture of me (last October?). My flowers don't look nearly as good now!
Krissy

garrynkim said...

cool picks, just to let you know, i was the first to make him fall asleep. by the way thanks for the presant! i really like it.