Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TUESDAY

Well, Kim did a Tuesday last week, so I decided to do a Tuesday this week, so here goes:

6 am--Got up, showered, got ready for the day, ate breakfast
6:30--made the twin beds up with the clean sheets I washed yesterday, vacuumed the room and put the beds back where they belonged. Vacuumed the pink room.
7:15 Picked up in the kitchen, checked out the mail from yesterday
8:30 went to TOPS for an hour
10:00 Visited with my visiting teacher
11:15 Cleaned the bathroom by the kitchen, and the utility room. vacuumed and mopped both rooms
12:00 Had lunch
12:30 vacuumed the filters in the furnace
1:30 Cleaned the mud room
2:30 Went around the house and vacuumed ceiling cobwebs
3:30 Rested for a bit
4:00 Cleaned out and straightened my medicine cabinet--threw out old and never-used stuff!
(The proper way to dispose of pills you didn't use is to put them in a baggie with some water and disolve them, then add coffee grounds, sand or cat litter and dispose in your garbage can. I opted for the cat litter)
4:30 Vacuumed the big bedroom and bathroom
5:00 Went for a walk
6:00 Made dinner (Soupa Tuscana and French Bread)
6:30 did dishes
7:10 went to a band concert at the high school (it was good, but I almost fell asleep!)
9:15 Had a snack of watermelon and watched some of the programs I had DVR'd
11:00 Went to bed

2 comments:

Krissy T. said...

Sounds like a good day. You managed to stay busy and relax at the same time!

garrynkim said...

Very busy day!! Too bad you won't sleep well tonight. Maybe though!! You can come vacuum my cobwebs!